But in return of being sick I got a week and half vacation from work. I really wasn't trying or asking for it. But I will say it feels good.
Just a random thoughts, Does anyone think that Dr.Cameron will come back to House? I really should put away my clothes that are piling up on the guest bed. I haven't showered since Monday. I need to find an Easter dress. I've been really horny since Sunday. On my fifth day of dieting, I ate a half dozen cookies, (like I predicted). Even though I ate all those cookies, I've stilled lost 2 1/2 pounds. I had a great shit this morning. And Asshole slept by me all morning (I love my kitty!)
Ok, plan of action today 1. shower 2. feed animals 3. finish discussion 8 for English 4. finish discussion 9, 10 for 302 for Edu Psy 5. organized clothes (not put them away just organize) 6. figure out which newspaper I'll post in 7. Go to school
Off to it. Here's some pictures of around the house I took a couple days ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment