
So today is day two of diet. Its going ok so far. BUT it is only day two. Where I'm really going to start getting despite is probably day five or six. When I look at another cookie commercial and just can't take it any more and make five dozen cookies and eat them all in one sitting. I did technically cheated yesterday though. Yes on day one, I cheated.
To explain, for the next week and half Ryan and I get to have Molly. Molly is Ryan's parents dog, and though she is cute and sweet to look at, she is no angel! This dog has a nose like you never believe. Anything that resembles or smells like human food, or anything edible, she will die for. Not kidding, she will literally lay her life out for. She is so freaken smart about it too. Don't even think of walking away from the stove when cooking something, cause she'll get it. Anything on the counters is in Molly territory. Anything that isn't refrigerator high is Molly territory.
So anyways. Yesterday, Molly came over. While I was making dinner for Ry and I, I had to find rice in the pantry. But I can't have Molly in the pantry cause knowing her dumb butt, she'll probably eat the raw potatoes on the ground. So here I am scooping out the rice, in the closed pantry closet, when right in front of me is this beautiful bag of fun size milky ways. It was like angel food. It was so beautiful. So I figured, since giant eagle didn't have the fat free vanilla frozen yogurt that I'm allowed a scoop of, that I would reward my first day of dieting with a fun size milky way bar. I felt so bad ass to about it. Here I am in the pantry, hiding not only from Molly, but hiding my evidence for Ryan by darting out of the pantry to the garbage to put the evidence on the bottom of the trash bag. But sadly just as I did so, Ryan came in and I totally confessed. I suck at being guilty.
Day two I'm feeling stronger about will power. Again, only day two. Lucky for me, the diet isn't the most unreasonable diet in the world. I am allowed reasonable food, like shrimp, steak, and chicken. Its all about the positions, and fat amounts. I'm also taking along with the "oh so wonderful" colon cleaners. Oh yes, the shit my brains for the first seven days to remove that built up shit that's probably been in my colon since Christmas, diet. I'm also trying the Acia berry supplement that's suppose to help detox the body and start building healthier muscles. Thank god for the dietitians at work or I would have never figured out what to do for dieting. I hope I get as skinny as some of them. Their not ridiculous but healthy. And at twenty three going on twenty four I want to be healthy. But I have no idea what I'm going to do in the next coming weeks when I try to quit smoking again. God help us all!

No comments:
Post a Comment