___________________________________
I'm feeling a little better than last night. Apparently I was having a depressing moment and I'm sorry for that.
My day today is going much better. Expect denting the wall. That wasn't fun.
I started at 11, cause i didn't hear my 8am alarm, and went to find the remote for the tv. Couldn't find that so I then went to hop online to check my email and get updated on the news. But then the internet wasn't working. Now just to note, our internet at home SUCKS! It started about two weeks ago when I set up the wireless internet. it worked fine, but then after awhile, if I shut off my computer, it would shut down the internet. So when I started up my computer, it would take about 20 mins or so to get the internet to work again. I learned that I had to go reboot the modem and then pray it would start up the DSL, (not always a success). So this morning I spent a damn freaking hour moving the darn thing closer to the wall mound, hoping that if was closer to the mount and with different wire that I wouldn't encounter this fluke issue. Nope still is a pain in my Ass! Finally it decided that it wanted to wake up for the day and work with me. I'm sure you are wondering how I dented the wall though. Well, while I was moving the modem closer to the wall mound, I wrapped my feet around the wires, tripped and fell into an open door that then dented the wall. Damn IT!
However, after this rough start to my day, things started to look up. To start, I have been working with my professor and a co-student on a research study to determine the perception of parents with child with ASD, AKA autism. What we are trying to determine is what is happening in the parents mind while they are battling this noncommunicational disorder. We want to know what parents feel will help them most during the battle and what is out there that is already helping them.
Well it wasn't easy to get this freaken study approved by the research board. BUT it was approved right before I went down to Pensacola. However, at this point of time, I have only two participates. So I decided I want to put in an add in the paper to type to find more participates.
I've called around and you would not believe the price differences between papers. Some $6 other over $600. WTF.
Well off to bed.
Goodnight

No comments:
Post a Comment