Monday, March 22, 2010

Not scared, Just changing

So here I am going on 24 years old, and sadly pushing 150, entry level position, and smoke. I'm beginning to feel depressed and alone but with no reason. I have a loving boyfriend that means the world to me but yet I feel alone inside.

I know why I'm feeling alone. Because I'm not making myself as happy and healthy as I know I can. I was so proud of myself for making me go to school, and maintaining a healthy weight up to this year. But I'm loosing it and I have to grab it back again.

I've printed off an 28 day diet. I'm going to to an acupuncturist to help quit smoking along with going on the patch. And become HAPPY!

I need all the support I can get. How do I keep myself motivated?

Too many question. Must think now.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment