I'm having a pretty good day so far. I've still at work but that's ok. I finished my work for the day and am just waiting for a couple of patients family to come.
I'm going to really be busy tonight. I have a paper that is due by 12am tonight I have maybe a third of it finished. It should be too bad but I'm not a strong last minute writer.
Goal for next semester "not to start a paper the day before it's due!"
I'm already feeling the winter break relax. I shouldn't be so ready to take a break when I have this paper due tonight but I just can't help it. It feel so good to think that after this paper tonight, my break will start! WHoa who.
Goals for my break
*Clean my car
*Clean Chunkie's cage (that's more like goal for tonight)
*Clean the office, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom... oh just clean the whole damn house.
*Go to storage for Christmas stuff and put it up.
*Make Ruzzel's Xmas gift
*Make S's Xmas gift
*fix my professional jacket (I've had the damn thing for only a month and all the button came off =-( )
*Paint my desk Ruzzel make me
*Organized the office
*Go through clothes
*Go through storage.
*Play some Wii
*excercise
*Think
*ready more books about autism
Ok I think that's enough goals for now.
Oh families came....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment