For the next three years I'll be in school. But I don't want to think of it as a count down. But as the "best time of my life." I'm currently working full time and attending school full time, so this doesn't feel like the "best time of my life" but never ending work. So I'm blogging to release some stress and vent a little. And I guess I feel I have something to share.
I'm 23 and ready for school to be done already but since I decided to switch my degree God only knows how many times.
I'm very happy in love with my boyfriend and a mother to a dog , a cat, and a guinea pig. Their real nicknames are Butthead, Ass hole, and chunkie. Chunkie is new to our family, only with us for about a week now, after rescuing the little man from the pet's store parking lot. Can't believe someone would be that evil to such a cute little man.
My man and I have been together for about a year and five months. And it's still total bliss. He is the most patient and loving man. My most resent example is from Sunday night when he sat with me as I had a breakdown about writing a paper. He was patient but firm and kept me going.
Well that's enough for now. Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment