Thursday, December 10, 2009

end of finals week

It's the end of the 2009 fall semester, and I AM BEAT. I'm so excited to finish my projects, test, say my good byes and leave. I'm a little stressed though. I have a paper that was due today which is not going to be completed in time and a final that I have not exactly studied for. I'm not over stressed about the final. I knew it was coming and it's my own fault for not studying for the math. However I've excelled in math this semester and will skim over the material before I go. My paper on the other hand does have me stressed. It's not even that it's a hard paper to write. It's that I didn't take the time do right. Therefor I'm stress to how to make it look like it's done right.

Well lots to do. Must tackle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment