This time of year is so frustrating sometimes. I'm a person that would just like to be ahead of the game so I can enjoy the holidays. It doesn't work that way. It's never worked that way.
This year I can understand my delay in holiday decorating. I was finishing my semester and most of my stuff is in storage so getting it out is a pain. Ruzzel and I went to storage over the weekend to dig my Christmas decorations out.
Oh and just a note this is how I know I have such a good boyfriend. Friday or Saturday, when I came home from work and told Ruzzel I'd like to go to storage for the Xmas stuff. We put got in the car all ready to go and I realized that I didn't have my pass code to get in my storage gate. So we looked high and low for the damn thing and never found it. So I told Ruzzel that I was just going to drive to the 45 minutes to storage and pray that someone was go into storage. He tried to say to just wait but he just hopped in the car with me. Luckily when we made it to storage, there was an emergency line we could call.
So what I think I'm going to do is make my ten days till Christmas check list
Ten Day's till Christmas!
Tuesday Dec 15-
Clean Living Room- dust, put dishes, clothes, and paper products away, vacuum,
Kitchen- wash dishes, put away dishes, put magazines and bills away, sweep and wash floor, Oven top, garbage night
Christmas decorations- finish putting up Christmas lights, setup indoor electric fence for damn Cat!, put up ornaments, put up rest of decorations and put away fall decorations.
Wednesday Dec 16-
Office- Put clothes away. Organized everything,
Christmas- work on Jenny's present, Ruzzel's present
Thursday Dec 17-
Car- CLEAN!
Bathroom- wash floor, scrub tub, sink and shiter
Make cookies for cookie exchange- cake blops
Friday Dec 18-
Cookie exchange
Kill the keg Christmas party
Saturday Dec 19-
Clean kittie box and Guinea box
Christmas shopping- Dad- Iron skillet, walet, belt, pj's
Ralph- puzzle book
Grandparents Z- Kmart,
Evan- mastercard
Jenny's 3x- toys-r-us gift cards
Ruzzel's mom- candle holders
Ruzzel's dad- no idea
Ruzzel- Clamps, grinder, walet, Sam Adams glasses
iron skillet, etc
Christmas- Make Christmas ornaments
Nicki's Birthday party- Festo dip and chips
Sunday Dec 20-
Tastefully Simple party- Sam's
Christmas- Finish ornaments, Start wrapping presents, Make Christmas
Certificates, Make Mom's xmas gift
Monday Dec 21-
Finish buying presents- Ruzzel's if need be
Finish wrapping presents
Clean House as need be.
Date night
Tuesday and Wednesday- Dec 22-23
Clean kittie and guinea box
Finish as needed
Thursday Dec 24-
Work -> Grandma's house, if possible Ruzzel's aunts
Friday Dec 25-
Work -> Ruzzel's parents house -> snuggle with Ruzzel!
Saturday Dec 26-
Work -> Family Christmas party
Sunday Dec 27-
Work -> Breathe it's all done
Ok I'm off to go do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment