Ok so I've switched to part time at work to focus on my full time college career. However, I still feel behind. I do feel as though I'm getting stuff does but yet I don't feel completely there yet.
I was a bit proactive last week. I started by making myself a weekly chore list Being that I am now part time, I stupidly told Ruzzel that I will clean the house. I'm suck an idiot. I would love to maintain a perfectly clean house, but only as long as it starts clean. So my goal for the next four days, since I won't being working for the next four days, is to COMPLETELY clean the house and organize the office, Therefore I will be able to handle cleaning and doing my homework.
I also desperately need to get catch up on my homework. I have been reading and doing my essays. However, I'm trying something different this semester. Being that I am dyslexic, I completely struggle with reading and writing. Though I love to read and write, it can be a chore at times. I've been drilled in my head my entire life that the way to overcome a struggling vocabulary, one must read, read, read. I read all the time but yet I still have a limited vocabulary and backwards spelling skills. So this semester every time I read a book, I also have a list that I write down all the words that I don't know. I will then test myself at the end of each week. We'll see how it goes.
Oh something new, I will be adding some body art soon. I have two beautiful pieces now. But soon I will have my master piece. Can't wait to share it.
Well I should get to work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment