Saturday, January 23, 2010

Such a girl thing

So I've come to the conclusion that I should not be a girl. I mean my dad only wanted a son and had all girls. But maybe I was suppose to be a boy but my whing whing fell off. I mean you never know. I say this cause I really don't like women. The competitive, aggressive, manipulative, attention-hogger side makes me NUT'S! I mean I hate to say it but I carry everyone of those descriptions but I hate it.

I say this cause when I listen to the women at work, it just cracks me up how open they are about things. Like when one needs some attention, it becomes the battle to hear who had the best night.
Who has been to more places in life. Who has more bling bling, brand name BS, and fancy houses.

I guess in my eyes, I feel I can be a bit more practical. Now I'm Not saying I'm a saint. Sometimes I just need to go out and spend money. But What good would it do me to buy a brand name purse? or to own an house with five bedrooms when it's only one person in the house? I just don't understand.

I have a theory on buying things.
*First, is this a need.
*Second, if I don't need it, when how often will I use it?
*Third, Do i know someone who can let me borrow?
*Forth, Where is the cheapest place I can buy this?
*Five, Can I buy it on ebay, craigslist, or second hand?
*Lastly, Can I even afford it?

But, in the last year I have really learned though that cheap is not always the way. I'm recently learned that sometimes it's ok to buy the real thing cause it'll last longer. Oh, and shoes do not apply to this theory

No comments:

Post a Comment