I really do can't stand waking Ry up off the couch at night to go to bed. I don't mind so much in the morning when he's trained to be woken up at that time. However, for some reason he is so freaken stubborn when he's sleeping on the couch. He acts ridiculous when I attempt to take him up. Almost as if he was a child. I reflect on this during my high school age, when I would fall asleep on the couch and my parents would send me to bed. Let me tell you, they would never put up with me snipping at them, or full out yelling at times, or saying completely insulting criticisms. I would have been slugged so hard, I'd probably would never wake up. No punt. So I asked Ry's mom if she ever has had to embraced it. She not only digested it but she believes it might have come from her. I don't fully understand why I'm completely disgusted by this behavior. But these are my justification to my feeling.
A. I'm his girlfriend. I've only been around for a limited amount of time, however, why is it that he could control this at the beginning of our relationship. Oh that's right, because he was conscientious of that side of him. What changed that all of a sudden it's perfectly fine to tell my girlfriend to go "f" off when she tries bring you to bed.
B. What ever happen to just a full nights sleep. I don't believe that it could as a full night sleep if you are waking up and repositioning every ten minutes. He complains of his back hurting (which he really does have many justified reasoning's for his back to be hurting). but wouldn't someone think that maybe it's better to have a proper sleeping position and a functioning day after a good night sleep.
C. When did it become a big deal to go to bed early. I realize that staying up all night helps the adolescent rebel phase, however, when one has a career I feel that should just a perfectly reasonable excuse to go to bed early. (I don't know. Maybe I'm at a far reach with this one)
D. I love Brik But there are times, such as tonight, when I can't focus on something with him. It's really no offence to the dog. He's hungry (not all the time), want to go outside (all the time) or just wants to play after not being able to socialize with anyone all day. Because he's an Ox and doesn't always understand "No," he can be a handful at times. I will say this. Most of the time I don't mind it. However, when you have a paper due Sunday and you are trying to work on it and no one is helping out then "HELP!"
I'm not saying that I don't have days that I fall asleep on the couch as well, or that I can really overly blame him for being this way. I'm not him. I know he runs all day long at work plus his commitment to the school drama club. Drama club season I expect it to be help. However, I too am busy in school and tired. I try my hardest to keep up (even though I need serious butt kicking some days) and I kind of wish it wasn't a daily weeknight battle. If it was once or twice a week then NO big deal I can totally embrace that but it's a daily battle for me.
Not for him. He keeps saying that "I should just let him sleep and when he's late for work that it's his fault and that he will learn from it." Maybe. Maybe that is the case. But I wouldn't want that for myself. But maybe I should just take his word. I think maybe for now on I will. (but probably not cause I just can't do it.) Oh God, please give me strength to be a Bitch to my poor boyfriend.

No comments:
Post a Comment