It's a new year, all ready the 22th of 2010. Time to get off break mode and start back into my typical school routine. Except this time I need to have a more critique schedule.
Ruzzel has an amazing organized routine. Down to how many minutes it takes him to get ready in the morning and shower. It's crazy!
I do not have such a profound routine. I can't even rely on me brushing my teeth every night.
But I pray that this year will have a more schedule and sensible routine.
My Classes started this week. I will have classes only two days a week! How freaken sweet is that. I do have one class online and then one "class" is really just a project I'm working on but getting credits for.
I'm also extremely excited. After nine months of waiting, I have been granted to go part time. Though financially I'm scared out of my mind to go part time. But for insanity reasons I must. And even though I'll be going part time in only a week and half, my schedule after I go part time doesn't light up. I'll be volunteering with a family when an autistic son. I'll be volunteering at an elementary school. And I'm applying for sub work at schooling, such as sub-librarian, sub-receptionist, etc... So in all reality I'm going part time to work my brains off.
Part time also couldn't have come any quicker too. Unfortunately, I have royally pissed off a girl at work. I called her out on something and she wigged out. Now my name and reputation has be bashed as a back stabbing bitch. To be honest, it wasn't really the reaction I was expecting. When I think about if someone called me out on something, I would imagine I would react in a certain order. I would obviously be defensive, then mad, but the thing is if when you hear the other side of the story, it can really balance out a negative situation to a neutral situation. Each side understanding one another and moving on. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I said something and of course I was wrong for saying something so therefor lets beat the bitch down to nothing. Sadly this is not the first time of me witnessing this chick doing so. I've watched this not once, not twice, but three times do this to someone at work.
Now this is the bitch side of me. I called her mama Jesus. I've never seen anyone question her without quiting or be fired within weeks after. So me saying my lovely comment is questioning her and questioning should cause some fear in my job. I really not worried about losing my job as long as I hang on through this time. What I'm just hurt by is the bashing of my name at my job.
I think the other half that just cracks me up is whom I call her followers. Her followers are these lost women in life (except one, she's blogs too. LOL) that will cling on to anything with "power." Mama Jesus can twist around any situation and they would believe it in a heartbeat. It's really quite entertaining at time. Other times it's just annoying.
Ok enough bitching about that. I really just need to move on and grow up about work drama.
Lets see what else is going on in life. Well I officially moved in with Ruzzel. I moved all my stuff from storage and Grandma's to his. It's been over a month since I've done so and I still have not finish unpacking. I really need to get motivated to finish. But I've just been purely lazy about everything. I don't think I've dishes in over a week! I'm working today on making a new schedule for myself to follow. I really don't feel right about making a chore list for Ryan and I when I'll be going part time and will have more time to clean. So I think I'm going to just work on one for myself. Hopefully, I can stick with it.
Oh and something kind of new. I'm officially on a diet. Nothing completely unreasonable but my goal is to lose about 15-20 pounds by my birthday. That leaves about 4 - 4 1/2 months. And it's not so much loosing the weigh as lowering my pants size. I'm currently an 9-11. My goal is 5-7. I think it's reasonable. But we'll see.
One of the things I'm trying to do is stair challenge. Some days I do stair challenge really good. Other days I'll be lazy all day. I'm also working on wii fit. That game really does kick your butt!
Over all life is good. I can't wait to be back to blogging every day again. It really is therapy for the soul. For those who may read it and it's not overly interesting, I'm sorry. However, it's kind of just my journal of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment