Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh do I need a herb garden.

So I've decided I need a herb garden. And not just a three feet raised garden but a full on glass house that I can grow in the winter and summer. Well I realize this will not happen. But I can dream. I have taken out a book from the library and now I have an irresponsible desire to have incredible herb garden. Maybe I should start with a couple plants. But I have done this. I've kept alive a rosemary, oregano, and mint for almost two years. But I'd like to have maybe a couple more. ok so here's some of the desired herbs. I'm trying to select herbs that are reasonable.
Practical wish
Lady's mantle
Garlic
Aloe Vera
Burdock
Borage
marigold
Caraway
Lemongrass
Echinacea
Fennel
Witch Hazel
St.John's Wort
Jasmine
Lavender
motherwort
perennial flax
Germam Chamomile
Lemon Balm
Catnip
Damask rose
Sage
Common Thyme
Red Clover
Viola

I wish but unlikely
Yarrow
Lemon Verbena
Marshmallow
Astragalus
Turmeric
Globe artichoke
Wild yam
Eucalyptus
Ginkgo
Dokudami
Goldenseal
Hops
Juniper
Evening Primrose
Japanese ginseng
Passionflower
ribwort plantain
Blackcurrent
yellow dcok
elder
Schisandra
virginian skullcap


Ok ok so the list is totally unreasonable. But a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment